Saturday, January 21, 2012

Vacation

With Christmas over for another year I headed down to the family property near Wilsons Promontory to spend just over 3 weeks relaxing with family. It was so nice to get away and relax after a very chaotic year.

I kept true to my word to walk every day, implemented a healthy eating plan, and was reminded of the importance of gratitude, positive thinking and love by reading The Secret.

My ute finally got taken to Warragul Panels for the front to be fixed after a little bingle 12 months ago and after a cut and polish she looks rejuvenated :)

I went swimming and boogie boarding, even managed to get mum and dad down the beach and had a way too close encounter with a large tiger snake!

And Dad very generously project managed (I was lackey)the start of construction of my very own camp (thanks dad, I am truly grateful) xo


Walking through the property....


Walking along the beach.....


The intoxicating smell of honey from a very large, docile beehive.....


And the start of my very own camp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment