Monday, May 21, 2012

So much more....


Quite a while ago my sister sent me this quote, at the time I thought it was lovely, hopeful but I must admit that I didn't quite understand what it meant until now :)

At about the same time I stumbled across a lovely blog Story of my Life by Jenni, her love story is absolutely beautiful and I have been carrying around something that she wrote on my iPhone for ages 

"I have learned to listen to my heart. I have learned that if you never make room for better things and better ways to be, if you never clear out the things in your life that stand in the way of your happiness, then you are not aligning your universe to allow for those amazing things. In this life, you don't find yourself. You create yourself. And the same goes for love, you create a road for love to travel and wait for it to come."

Jenni also recommended a fabulous book called The Secret which is all about the law of attraction, positive thinking and asking the universe for what you would like.

So over the next few months that is exactly what I did...

I started to listen to my heart, I made room for better things and better ways to be, I cleared out things that stood in my way like relationships both current and past that no longer needed to be in my present and future, I set my path to be the best that I could be and created a clear road for love to travel into my life and after reading The Secret I placed my order with the universe to send me a wonderful man.

And then I waited, I knew that I had created a road for love to travel and I had faith that it would arrive when the universe felt the timing was right.

As I have said in previous posts, sometimes all you have is hope and faith and if there is anything that I have learnt from my life journey so far is that you can always rely on yourself to continue to be hopeful and have faith that everything will be ok :)

At the time I had no idea what or who was about to come into my life because if you or the universe had told me at the time that I would receive more than I could  have ever wished, hoped or asked for, so much more than my wonderful man order could have ever put into words I would have thought you were high!

I guess life is full of surprises and miracles, and wonderful people who you never thought would come into your life, a wonderful man who is more than I could have ever placed an order for and who I love more than I ever thought I was capable of, that every day I am so grateful that the universe sent into my life.

So it's official - I am NO longer dating - I have met the man who is so much more than the man of my dreams. And my sister was right - Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realise why it never worked out with anyone else :)

1 comment: